Introducing The Valley Lighthouse *
Two large challenges for the food ministries and
pantries in the region of upper Dauphin County is
1) having to drive to Harrisburg to get food every week, and
2) a lack of commercial size refrigeration and freezer
space for fresh and frozen vegetables, meats, fruits,
and other perishables. This is about to change.
The vision for The Valley Lighthouse:
1. A regional food bank, including cold storage
and food distribution to local food pantries;
2. Meeting, training, and classroom space;
3. Banquet rooms and catering.
You can be a partner in bringing these, and other,
much needed services to Upper Dauphin County,
through your tax deductible contribution to this
campaign to renovate 105 Main Street in Lykens,
the building that was Kevin’s Place.
Additionally, your contribution will be matched –
dollar for dollar – up to $150,000.00 by a local foundation grant.
* Ministry Business Consultants is a 501(c)(3)
doing business as The Valley Lighthouse.